Personality Insights is about transformation based on understanding. Wisdom is about applying insights in life, and we are committed to helping you gain insights that will empower you to improve.
Our approach is distinctly positive in orientation, because we are interested in building people to create stronger teams and stronger relationships.
DISC takes the guesswork out of interacting with others!
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles. Personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Our DISC assessment and DISC profile report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way. You can also attend our DISC certification training and experience our life-changing concepts in a classroom setting.
Personal Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive resources to learn about personality styles
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
Professional Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
Chris Rollins of Rollins Performance Group
DISC Certification Trainer & Published Author